Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
its totally not A level anime by any means and the whole crux of the plot was borrowed from .hack but tbh i dont think sword art online is as bad as people say it is??
I never fucked with it but from what I understand it a lot of the problems come from some slime monster rape/sexual assault played as fan service in the second arc or whatever.
There is some other .hack rip off currently airing that I think is getting better reviews but is less popular.
im not trying to be rude, im genuinely curious. why are sword art online and attack on titan bad?
i dont have enough texting priviledges to tell you about SAO, but I can break it down about Attack on Titan here we go drop a beat ull
why is attack on titan bad
- it lacks the character development and dialogue a lot of strong seinen series have — they often deal with mature themes and concepts and attack on titan still got kids or adults that look like kids doing childish stuff
- there has been no actual progression of the global storyline for a few months now, the author throws our vaguely interesting concepts and then immediately abandons them to focus on a new subplot that has no relevance to the older ones
- the character’s aren’t really that interesting, and when the author attempts to give them a character arc or development it just feels like needless fluff, like just read this shit it’s hard to explain it’s a lot like how 5 pages of bleach just have some dude posing with a sword he was posing with 4 weeks ago
- eren’s titan abilities are becoming random power up anime time whenever he or his group are confronted with the possibility of death its like just let them niggas get ate this shit is -boring-
- the entire subplot of intelligent titans and them having a hierachy was abandoned for some weak ass ” lets beat up the mayor ” shit like these niggas supposed to go into a basement 9 -volumes- ago like
- babies first seinen
- unlike most seinen, when character’s are killed in series they have had very little presence or development which makes it feel like an ant got killed — you dont know that ant, no feelings for that ant, sometimes ants get stepped on, right? most seinen manga actually establishes characters and attempt to put them in roles that would make you feel some type of way about them getting stabbed or something idk
- armin is like the weakest handled character like this dude just immediately gets over self-esteem issues when his friends like ” yo we need answers for this test ” like pass
- the whole thing was ripped from an eroge called muv luv
- teen titans is better
basically as soon I saw that erin could turn into titan himself I knew the show was just gonna turn into some bio version of a bad mecha story and dropped it.
I feel like Pure Trance anticipated one of the major tumblr aesthetics by like 15 years